Wednesday 5 May 2010

An Etsy highlight!

Wednesday is Etsy blog day!

Todays blog entry is all about the Greek side of ancient history. I love the Greeks, they were my favourite group to study at university.

One of the aspects of ancient Greece that I enjoyed studying was the language, although it can be a bit difficult to get to grips with the alphabet at first, so I really wish that when I started learning it I had these blocks;

Photobucket

How awesome are they!? Quercusdesign prints them out and ships them to you flat, all you need to do is cut them out and assemble them. They are card so if you sit on them you’ll squash them but can you imagine how much fun you would have playing with these? Greek classes at university would have been much more amusing if we’d had them!

2 comments:

  1. those are awesome! thanks for letting me know about your blog in the forum. love it! im a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love the colours too

    ReplyDelete