Monday 10 May 2010

Zazzle Spotlight!

I’ve got that Monday feeling! It’s time for a Zazzle feature!

One of the really cool things about Zazzle is the number of different products you can buy. It’s not just t-shirts, there’s baby grows, pet tops, mugs, bumper stickers and mousemats.

Not that I need a mousemat at the moment, my laptop has a trackpad.

BUT if I did need a mousemat then I would want something ancient history related. Say for example...a map of the Roman empire. Oh and lucky me, someone has made one!




It’s a map showing the extent of the Roman empire in 395 AD. I’m assuming that the different colours on the map show the different areas that were conquered by a certain date but since the key is missing you might have to guess what those dates are. Still, it’s pretty cool just to see how big the Empire was, so thank you to cooldudeproducts!

No comments:

Post a Comment