Friday 28 May 2010

Friday Thanks!

So today has been a very busy day for me. I spent this morning finishing a new learning resource (soon Etsy, soon I'll be listing on you!) and then I've spent the afternoon starting to revamp my Zazzle shop. I received a really nice email from a fellow Zazzler explaining how I could change things in it to make it easier to navigate so buyers can find what they're looking for quickly and easily. I'm going to finish it all off over the weekend and stick up the link when I'm all done ^_^

So a big thank you goes to shopaholicchick for taking the time out to help me!



That's one of the prints from her shop (yes I deliberately chose the latin one). She's got a LOT of awesome designs including a Geek section :D

And then today I also received a note that I had been included in a Squidoo lens! The lovely giftbonanza asked for Father's Day mugs and I figured my blue "Servus Domesticus" could work, and she included me in her Dad Bonanza selection!



That's one of her own mugs that I think is so cute! She's also got a wide range of items in her Zazzle shop so check her out too!

Oh, and this is the mug that she featured:



Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment