Monday 24 May 2010

Zazzle Monday!

I’m sure there is a song about Mondays out there but I have yet to hear it. I’m fairly sure that there isn’t a song including the word “Zazzle” but clearly it needs to be invented, because then I could combine the two to create the Monday Zazzle song.

This week we are back to my beloved Greeks. I had the Athenian fridge magnet before, this time I’m swapping allegiances and going to Sparta, the city state that went to war with anyone and everyone. Home of public naked dancing, public naked PE lessons, and turning 7 year old boys in to scary soldiers. And now you can show your own allegiances with this baseball cap!

Sparta embroideredhat
Sparta by classicalteamspirit
Have a cap embroidered online at zazzle


Yes, I AM one of those Classicists that hates using random ancient Greek letters to show a completely different modern letter (such as showing an E as a sigma). But I quite like the simple design of this cap by classicalteamspirit, and so I am willing to let that pass. After all, it could be worse, it could be another stupid “THIS. IS. SPARTAAA” joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment