Wednesday 16 June 2010

Etsy Wednesday!

Hello all! It’s a lovely...cloudy June Wednesday here in my little corner of England, but I hope there’s a bit of sun shining on you guys :)

Today I am bringing to you another Greek-ispired Etsy item. This one literally had me squeaking with joy when I saw it. I love the concept, and the pun, and the drawing, overall I just REALLY love this whole thing so I hope you do too...

Photobucket

IT’S HELLAS KITTY!!! How freaking awesome is that!? It’s a little pocket mirror there but you can also get a fridge magnet or a card with the same design on. I just had to feature it on this blog when I saw it because I love it! Hellas Kitty, a pun and a cute drawing at the same time! It’s in the shop of AtomKid, which is a little thin on the ground at the moment but hopefully they’ll be fully up and running soon, and there will be more Hellas Kitty as well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment