Monday 21 June 2010

Zazzle Monday!

Gooooood morning campers! I hope everyone had a fun weekend that was packed with...fun! This morning we are going back to ancient Rome.

I must admit, I’m finding it a little hard to find “funny” Roman things, maybe I’m just not searching hard enough. Or maybe the Romans aren’t as popular as the Greeks and the Egyptians. There could be a niche market there, if only I had the time to properly exploit it XD But who needs humour when one can find rather nice photography?



This pretty little postcard is from gothicarts, it’s simply titled “Imperial Roman Women” (I think they meant “woman”) and they have lots of photos of the ancient world on other products in their shop. Along Rome they’ve included ancient Greece, and Pompeii, and some Egyptian things as well!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post-thanks. I must admit though, I prefer the Greeks.

    ReplyDelete