Monday 28 June 2010

Zazzle Monday!

Merry Monday morning to y’all!

My blog posts may not be so regular at the end of the week because I'm starting a new job on Thursday and I won't be around so much DX

So we return, once again, to the world of ancient Egypt. I’m fairly sure that everyone assumes the ancient world was rather plain and stone coloured because all the statues and other things that have survived had no colourful decoration on them. But in reality it’s simply a case that the paint has worn off over the centuries, and the plain items we see were once covered in vibrant reds, blues and yellows.

So this week I’ve picked a fantastic mousemat that shows off the colour of ancient Egypt!



This mousemat has a picture of the Eye of Horus on it in blues, reds and greens, and I love the “torn papyrus” edging used as well. This is from the lovely shop PrintedGifts, and 25% of the money they get from sales is donated to Wildlife Direct so you get a nice product and you help charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment