Monday 14 June 2010

Zazzle Monday!

Here we are again, back on Monday, and you should by now all realise that that means a Zazzle feature for the day!

And we are back to my personal favourites, the ancient Greeks! We’ve already done Athens and Sparta and while I did searches for Argos and Corinth I couldn’t really find anything that jumped out at me (most of the Corinth stuff was about the USA, I guess there’s a city over there called Corinth as well) so I decided to go with a bit of mythology instead.

I love ancient Greek myths, the gods were always arguing with each other, and tended to have major double-standards when it came to the behaviour of mortals. And they had some very interested monsters, such as Medusa....



I love the way this Medusa picture has been done so that it fits the rectangle, too much white space can distract from the picture, plus it makes it look like there are a LOT of snakes on her head (which where probably were). This card was in the shop of ThaliaTook and she has got a whole load of designs based on myths from around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment